This forum is intended to enable formal and informal educators and education support providers to share resources, experiences and opportunities in order to facilitate more effective and impactful STEM integration and ocean education.
Only registered educators and site administrators can read and write posts in this forum.ANGARI Educator Forum Rules.
Forum references to individuals, organizations, activities, products/services or links to websites of another party, do not constitute or imply endorsement by or affiliation with ANGARI Foundation.
Observing animal behaviors and biodiversity in various habitats can be a powerful and engaging tool for in person and distance learners, enabling them to connect with wildlife near and far. Use this space to share and discuss lesson ideas associated with that content, as well as favorite webcams and livestreams featuring marine environments and their inhabitants. Both nature and facility-based (zoo, aquarium, etc.) cameras are welcome.
Ocean Expert Exchange (OEE; https://angari.org/oceanexpertexchange) is a live educational webinar series featuring experts in marine science and technology, many of whom have participated in expeditions onboard ANGARI Foundation's research vessel, R/V ANGARI. The series is co-hosted by ANGARI Foundation and the University of Florida Thompson Earth Systems Institute’s Scientist in Every Florida School program. This forum is intended for the discussion of all things OEE, including but not limited to upcoming opportunities, recorded events, featured guests, supplemental educational resources and/or suggestions for future programming.
OCEAN & ENVIRONMENTAL STEM RESOURCES
No topics were found here
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted immediately.
- No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. Users who post inflammatory, abusive, or discriminatory comments will be deleted from the forum immediately.