This forum is intended to enable formal and informal educators and education support providers to share resources, experiences and opportunities in order to facilitate more effective and impactful STEM integration and ocean education.
Only registered educators and site administrators can read and write posts in this forum.
Please register a new account or login to an existing account to participate in forum discussions.All topics must be education-related and in accordance with the ANGARI Educator Forum Rules.
Forum references to individuals, organizations, activities, products/services or links to websites of another party, do not constitute or imply endorsement by or affiliation with ANGARI Foundation.
ANGARI Educator Forum
OCEAN & ENVIRONMENTAL STEM RESOURCES
Open-ended forum to share content and practice knowledge that furthers STEM education and engagement.
Interdisciplinary opportunities to enhance youth engagement in environmental science and conservation. Many are annual grants or competitions and several offer awards/prizes.
Funding, training, and resource support for STEM teachers in and out of the classroom.
ANGARI Educator Forum Rules
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted immediately.
- No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials will be deleted immediately.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Respect other users. Users who post inflammatory, abusive, or discriminatory comments will be deleted from the forum immediately.