skip to Main Content

What will happen with our expedition in the event of bad weather?

Expeditions will be canceled in cases of severe weather or sea conditions deemed unsafe for conducting fieldwork. Cancelation decisions will be made a minimum of 36 hours in advance and the group leader (primary contact) will be notified. If possible, the group will be rescheduled for a future available date. In certain cases, an expedition may be delayed or end early due to developing unsafe weather conditions, and these calls will be made day of as necessary for safety. There will be no rescheduling in the event of an expedition that is cut short due to weather.

Back To Top